By Laura Nesbitt, Junior Contributing Editor (email@example.com)
Albion, the British brand making technical cycling gear helping you stay outside for longer, announces the introduction of the Zoa Jacket.
The Zoa is a versatile insulated jacket created for cyclists and the adventurous. It is Albion’s first outerwear product designed for both off and on-bike use
Key features of the Albion Zoa Jacket AW2020
- The Zoa is lightweight yet warm.
- Wind and weather resistant.
- Features a number of technical details for cyclists and those who spend time outdoors.
- Made using a 100% recycled nylon outer fabric and lining, and CloTM Eco Vivo recycled breathable insulation.
- The Zoa is Albion’s first clothing article for off and on bike use.
Made using Clo™ Eco Vivo recycled breathable insulation and a bluesign® approved recycled nylon outer fabric and lining, the Zoa is lightweight but warm, wind and weather-resistant, and features a number of technical details for cyclists and those who spend time outdoors.
The jacket’s features are designed with cyclists and adventurers in mind. These include an engineered fit for on and off-bike use, a one pull adjustable hood with eyelets for helmet straps, a 2-way front zip, four zippable pockets including a concealed chest pocket, two side hand warmer pockets and a concealed rear pocket, an adjustable shock cord hem, reflective detailing at rear for visibility, and a stuff sack for packing.
“Our aim with the Zoa was to create a technical insulated jacket for cyclists first and foremost, because the options in this category were rarely, if ever, tailored to our needs. So, we’ve designed the Zoa with cyclists in mind, and have given the jacket a number of features that are useful for them. Whether it’s a long distance race, an overnight adventure, or a trip away with friends, the Zoa is a really versatile jacket designed to be worn off, on or around the bike.”Charlie Stewart, co-founder at Albion
Albion AW20: Gear for the cold winter
Albion, announces its new Autumn/Winter 2020 collection for the cold winter months. Albion continue to develop their responsible approach this season, with Fabrics adhering to the Global Recycled Standard or bluesign® approved in use throughout the range.
- Performance 3-layer waterproof fabric.
- Last seasons model with additional refinements to the cuff, collar and zip.
- Fully taped seam waterproof jacket designed for prolonged riding in wet and windy conditions, created to meed the needs of the most demanding riders.
Long Sleeve Jersey
- New performance recycled polyester fabric, light fleece back and 4-way stretch both warm and breathable.
- Three standard rear pockets and a wide rear gripper to ensure optimal fit and comfort on the bike.
- The jersey is available in three colours – Orange, Burnt Yellow, and Slate.
- Utilizes three different performance recycled fabrics; combining a mid- weight thermal fabric in the waist and thigh area with a slightly lighter weight fleece backed fabric for the knee and legs to give users high comfort, warmth and articulation for riding big miles in cold conditions.
- A breathable mesh in the back area helps ventilation when paired under Albion’s mid and outerwear layers.
- Two high-reflectivity strips in the calf area, which when combined with two reflective tabs behind the thighs enhances a rider’s visibility in all light conditions. Available in one colour – Black.
“Our new AW20 range is our most complete offering yet for riding in winter, and we’re excited to introduce either new or improved products across the board. If you want to go riding in cold or bad weather, Albion has a range of technical products to help you do that. This season is also another step forward on our journey as a brand committed to acting responsibility. We’ve introduced more performance recycled fabrics to the range, our knowledge base and understanding continues to grow, and we’re more committed than ever to trying to do things the right way and set an example that others can follow.”
Charlie Stewart, co-founder at Albion
Head over and get Winter ready… SHOP