By Ruth Kelly, Materials Editor email@example.com
Let me introduce Glynis Tao, the founder of Apparel Business Summit. I’m excited to be working with Glynis, contributing to the creation and delivery of this amazing on-line summit which starts June 30, and is created exclusively for the apparel and textile community. I’ll be sharing all my experience on How to source the right fabrics for your products. There’s a total of 10 amazing professionals to learn from, via watching the recorded video content at your own pace, with access to the summit for 12 months.
Here’s a bit more about Glynis in her own words:
“I’d like to tell you a story. It’s about WHY I do what I do, and why I’d like to help YOU achieve your goal of building a purposeful and profitable business so you can make a living doing what you love.”
You know those moments when you’re sitting at your computer daydreaming about what your life would look like once you’re finally able to just create and make money doing what you love?* happy sigh* – Glynis Tao
“I’m a clothing brand owner turned Business Consultant with 20 years apparel industry experience. I developed and built my clothing design company from startup to generate 6-figure sales in the second year of business. I help my clients achieve success with my unique blend of work experience in a corporate environment combined with a decade as a creative business owner. I have actually been there, done that! So I can relate to the challenges facing fashion entrepreneurs.”
“I created the Apparel Business Summit as a way of providing brand owners with the tools of the trade, so they are equipped to build a solid foundation for success right from the get-go.”
Here are some of the topics covered in the summit:
- Branding: Not just a shirt: Creating value as a conscious brand
- Sourcing: How to source and select an overseas manufacturer
- Product Management: Big-brand strategies for small business success
- Financing: Cash Flow, Budgeting and Financing 101
- Digital Marketing: How to increase online sales right now
- Time Management: Too much to do, not enough time!
Learn the fundamentals so that you can build a purposeful and profitable clothing business that will stand the test of time.
Enroll now and get these early bird bonuses – until June 12th
- Instant access to Financing module with Charlene Li
- A 21-page ebook- 12 easy ways to boost your business cash flow and make more money
- The ultimate business budget spreadsheet bundle
- List of funding options for clothing & apparel businesses
Looking forward to saying hello at Apparel Business Summit!